Enter and Elevate

Monday, October 30, 2006

Whats up with this!??!?

Ok, so Katie and I went shopping today at Valley West Mall, one of the malls in our area, and they had already decorated for CHRISTMAS!!! Now I am an avid celebrator of the birth of Jesus (blessed be his name) and I love the Christmas season, with all the lights, decorations and soon to be snow, but I think part of the specialness (I know I just made up a word, so sue me!) of the season is that it is that, a season, a month to be exact. I usually get decently frusterated when people decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but this is a new one. Halloween hasn't even happened yet!! This is ridonculous! (not mine, it belongs to Set Cohen, but a made-up word none the less)

Speaking of Seth Cohen... SO EXCITED FOR THURSDAY! Now Thursday nights have BOTH the Office and the OC. Back to Back! Can't wait for the Season Premiere on Thursday! Gonna be great... by the way I think Marissa is still alive, but we will have to wait and see.

So the moral of this post is (in the fashion of the Colbert Report): "Tip of the Hat" for the OC on Thursday... "Wag of the Finger" for decorating for Christmas before Halloween. Evil and Jesus just don't mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home