Enter and Elevate

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Official!

That's right! Point of Grace is now in two locations! We are one church, two locations! It was so exciting to visit the Ankeny campus and help set up for the first weekend services, and just feel the energy of the Spirit of God moving through the people that give there all to make the services work so that people could come into new life with Jesus Christ.

No most people that know me at any deep level, or even a not so deep level, know that I am NOT a morning person... AT ALL!! I seriously think that the last time I was up before the sun, was sophomore year of high school. But for some reason, October 15th, there was no place I would rather be than Springwood 9 Theaters in Ankeny loading in heavy cases of audio equipment, lights, tables, chairs, coffee cups and Xbox consuls for the students. It was an amazing morning as I helped Stephen Ites, our Ankeny Campus youth director set and get all hooked up for the morning. And I was so proud of all the volunteers, including him, in minister and risking and sacrificing their personal comfort to step out and really LEAD the way for new people to experience God and bring the reality of God to this generation. So awesome! If you want to see more pics of Ankeny, check out Jeff Mullen's blog. Ankeny is gonna blow big! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home