Enter and Elevate

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful...

I love Thanksgiving! The food, the football, the anticipation of shopping, the rapid weight gain...

I just wanted to write about the things that I am thankful for...

Food... I love Katie's cooking! And not only I am thankful that the food I eat is tasty, but also knowing that their are needy families that cant afford food, this Thanksgiving.
Family... This is my first Thanksgiving with my beautiful new bride, Katie and as we become a new family, we are growing together and making new memories as a couple, but also are so thankful for our families and miss them back in California.
Point of Grace... I am so thankful to work at a Church that gives me the freedom to do what I love and bring the reality of God to students in a fun, creative and relevant way.
Football... Go Patriots (big game Sunday) and Chargers (great game!) and i love watching the cowboys loose.

Just some things I am thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home