Enter and Elevate

Friday, September 15, 2006

Camp?

It seeems like summer just ended and yet we are already thinking baout next years summer camp. Crazy! We are debating the pros and cons of driving a bus load of students down from Iowa to Panama City Beach, Florida for Big Stuf camp. Some of you may have heard of it and others are like "What?" so let me continue....

It's lilke the second best camp in the nation (only to the mighty Hume Lake, which will never be surpassed!) and its at the beach, and most notably of all, its put on by Lanny Donaho and the people of North Point! So you know its gonna be off the hook! Anyways... Thats the deal right now... Thinking... Pondering... wanting to be at the beach... stuck in Iowa... ok not stuck I actually love it hear, but I miss what water feels like...

I was just reading my buddy Jake Rutenbar's blog and he just moved to San Clemente to be the youth pastor at Saddleback's extention campus down there.... Pastoring on the beach! Lucky! At least my mansion in heaven will have hard wood floors and a movie theatre!



just kidding....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home