Enter and Elevate

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Shoes...

Katie and I went out last weekend and we got some new clothes for the cooling weather around here. Steve Madden was having a "Last Call" sale and we both got some new kicks.
Its amazing... not that I got new shoes but after the past weekend at home, I realized that it had been over a week since I wore my Rainbow sandals. I don't know the last time that I had gone an entire week without wearing my favorite leather sandals, but I guess thats one of the changes I will have to make. The weather is cooling down here, (low 60's) and so the need for shoes is rising. It is hard to believe that in the next 3 months it will drop more than 60 degrees! Scary! Anyways, if there is any excuse any of my Cali friends can give me to come back and let me again don my Rainbows, I would be grateful! Until then, Steve and I are becoming good friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home