Enter and Elevate

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Biology of Cold (aka Scrapeing Ice Before I Drive Is Fun!)


Well is the Weather Chanel's thermometer is correct... it's -5 degrees out right now! This is the coldest I have ever been, LITERALLY!! Winter has finally arrived and with fury! It snowed all day today and all day yesterday, so Katie and I enjoyed a relaxing day off being cooped up in our apartment. As cold as it is, I still am enjoying the life in the Midwest. The changing of the seasons is super fun and Katie and I had a good snowball fight yesterday! She pushed my face into a big pile of snow and ice... I am so lucky that my wife can kick the crap out of me! I still catch myself thinking that its crazy to see snow when I look outside, but I guess I will get used to that. For now its novel and fun. Hopefully it wont wear out on us. Anyways, for those of you complaining about it being cold in California at 30 degrees, feel free to charge out here and experience some negative numbers! Bundle up! Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home