Enter and Elevate

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The fun of working as a team!

We just got out of a great team planning meeting. We discussed our Measurable Goals for the new year. Goals for not just our own personal life, but for the ministry as a whole. As I sat through this meeting and heard all these people that I love share how they want to grow and how they want God to use them to make the ministry even better, I realized that I would never want to do this alone. Their authentic humility, hard work and humor (I just realized that they all start with 'H') just caused me to be super grateful for the team that I have the privilege to be a part of. I have had many conversations with other leaders who are concerned with the problems and impending awkwardness that will inevitably arise when you work with your friends, but it is moments like these that cause me to want it no other way. I am so thankful to God for the joy we get to share together as we chase after the next generation with His love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home